Microsoft Dynamics AX is a range of multi-use enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions for large companies. Most of them conduct their commercial activities in both overseas and domestic markets. They need ERP software with user-friendly multi-linguistic and currency modules. Enterprise resource planning is a software platform that integrates numerous business applications that different departments use into one. It has a single centralized repository that supports and regulates the flow of information. This allows large companies to automate and streamline their key business processes. These generally include strategic planning, supply chain operations, manufacturing, sales, inventory management, logistics, human resources, e-commerce storefront, and quality control.
What makes the AX ERP software platform appealing to large companies?
Microsoft Dynamic AX has been made to meet the specific needs of large companies operating in overseas markets. They conduct their activities and cater to the requirements of customers living in different countries. Each of these nations has its own distinct language, monetary system, tax structure, industrial, and banking set up. They need a powerful yet flexible enterprise resource planning (ERP) system which can operate efficiently under these conditions. Moreover, the platform should be compatible and versatile enough to integrate easily with other Microsoft products. These generally include MS SQL Server, SharePoint, or Office. Microsoft Dynamic AX meets these specifications and contains the following key modules:Read more: call center tracking system software
- The manufacturing feature of Microsoft Dynamic AX allows large companies to monitor material usage, job schedules, and product specifications,
- The AX ERP software platform’s supply chain management module enables large companies to control inventory, distribution, planning, warehousing, logistics, and quality control,
- With the financial management feature, large companies can regulate cash flow, receivables, payables, expenditure, revenue, and income,
- The human resource management module helps large companies to manage employee recruitment, training, payroll, and performance evaluation, and
- The marketing feature of Microsoft Dynamic AX assists large companies in managing sales and various customer relationship services.
Advantages of Microsoft Dynamic AX systems for large corporations
The advantages of installing using Microsoft Dynamic AX for large companies operating in global markets are as follows:
- This enterprise resource planning platform has analytical features that enable companies to make decisions based on real-time information,
- Microsoft Dynamic AX systems can meet the specific currency and linguistic requirements of 36 different countries,
- The ERP system allows large companies to easily streamline and automate ad-hoc business processes,
- This ERP platform is easy for employees to operate as its user-interface is almost identical to MS office, and
- With Microsoft Dynamic AX, companies do not need to buy separate data protection applications since it has adequate security features.
AX ERP software is a complete business solution for large companies conducting their operations in overseas markets. It can meet the specific language, tax, and currencies requirements of more than 36 different countries. With this enterprise resource planning platform, large companies can easily automate and streamline their business processes. Employees do not have any difficulties operating this software platform as the ERP’s user-interface is identical to MS Office. Moreover, its analytical modules allow managers to make smart decisions based on real-time data without hassles.